Deposits are required upon booking an appointment at the clinic.
The deposit is redeemable against treatment or refunded if the treatment does not go ahead. If the appointment is cancelled within 48 hours or you fail to attend, the deposit is non refundable.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. Appointments must be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours before the appointment and within our working hours, which are:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10-6, Thursday: 10-8, Saturday: 10-4.
For example, if your appointment is 10am Tuesday morning it would need to be cancelled on the Friday beforehand by 10am.
If the appointment is not cancelled as above the deposit will be charged or you will lose the appointment if in a series.
If you are running late please be kind enough to notify us so we can rearrange or plan your treatment accordingly this may involve decreasing treatment time. Clients arriving late will still be charged the full treatment price even if their treatment is amended.
Children in The Clinic
We do a lot of grown up things here at Norwich Face and Body Clinic, because of this, unfortunately we cannot accommodate little ones – no matter how well behaved they may be. For safety reasons we do not allow children under the age of 16 in the Clinic. Thank you for understanding.
The use of Promotional Codes and Loyalty Cards
- The Loyalty card can be used by one person only and NOT IN conjunction with ANY OTHER offers/discounted treatments. (Full priced treatments only)
- The loyalty card is available on the following treatments; 3D Non-Surgical Fat Reduction treatments, Cryolipolisis Targeted Fat Freezing, All Facials, All Holistic treatments.
- Promotional codes can only be used on the following treatments: 3D Non-Surgical Fat Reduction treatments, Cryolipolisis Targeted Fat Freezing, Elysion-Pro Tailored Permanent Hair Removal, Semi-Permanent Makeup, Any Facial.
- To receive 10% off when referring a friend, the friend must have been seen and paid for the treatment in full and vice versa.
- The treatment must be paid in full before a stamp is applied. (If a payment plan or interest free credit is used, the stamp will be applied once the full cost of treatment has been received)
- Loyalty card must be used within 1 year of first stamp (A record of this will be stored on our secure booking system)
- If the loyalty card is lost, a new card will be supplied. This is subject to starting the promotion again with its first stamp.
- There is no cash alternative available for part or fully completed cards.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the card at any time or change any of the available loyalty card treatments without prior notice.
- Clients who leave a Google & Facebook review will receive 10% off selected treatments. This is not available on any Facial Aesthetics or Holistic Treatments. The 10% cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. One review to be left per person.