Terms & Conditions
- Deposits are required upon booking an appointment at the clinic.
- The deposit is redeemable against the treatment. If the appointment is cancelled, the deposit value will be held as a credit on your client file/clinic account.
- If this cancellation is within 48 hours or you fail to attend, the deposit is non-refundable and will not be held as a credit on your client file/clinic account.
- Appointments must be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours before the appointment and within our working hours, which are:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 11-8, Wednesday & Friday: 8-6, Saturday: 9:30-4. Please note we do not take cancellations on a Sunday or Monday as these are not part of our working hours.
- For example, if your appointment is at 11 am Tuesday, it would need to be cancelled on the Friday before by 11 am
- If the cancellation is within 48 hours or you fail to attend, the deposit is non-refundable and will not be held as a credit on your client file/clinic account.
- If the appointment is part of a series of treatments, such as Laser Hair Removal or 3D Lipo, and the treatment has been paid in advance, a 50% deposit will be a *chargeable fee. *For any appointment cancelled later than 48 hours. Before the appointment is rebooked, 50% of the treatment value will be charged. (For example, if the course of treatment totals £600.00, this would be divided by 6, making 1 appointment £100.00 50% of 1 appointment would be equal to the deposit/cancellation fee, valuing at £50.00).
- If, for any reason, the deposit is not paid and the appointment is cancelled as per above, a 50% deposit/cancellation fee will be required before booking any future appointments.
- If you are running late, please be kind enough to notify us so we can rearrange or plan your treatment accordingly- this may involve decreasing treatment time.
- Clients arriving late will still be charged the full treatment price even if their treatment is rearranged, missed or amended.
Children in The Clinic:
- We do a lot of “grown-up” treatments here at Norwich Face and Body clinic; because of this, we cannot accommodate little ones. So for safety reasons, we do not allow children under the age of 16 in the clinic.
- All new clients receive 10% off their first treatment by registering on our website:
- To receive 10% off, the new client must click the “register as a new client” button at the bottom of the home page on our website.
- The 10% discount code will automatically be applied to the first appointment by selecting and completing the required form.
- The 10% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- The loyalty card can only be used by one person and not in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. (Full priced treatments only)
- The loyalty card is available on all Specialist facials.
- If the loyalty card is lost, a new card will be provided. This will mean starting the card again with its first stamp.
- There is no cash alternative available for part or fully completed cards.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the card at any time or change any of the available loyalty card treatments without prior notice.
- Refer a friend, and you will both receive 10% off selected treatments:
- To receive 10% off when referring a friend. The friend must have attended the clinic for treatment.
- This 10% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Bespoke payments plan, which includes interest-free credit monthly prepayment plans:
- Interest-Free Credit is available for Facial Aesthetics with Dr Linea. This should be arranged with her directly.
- Monthly prepayment plans are available for all treatments within the clinic; this may be discussed at your consultation appointment.